Monday, April 12, 2010

Well maybe I don't really feel as bad? What is her function?

Seriously guys, what is this prat's function? I know I'm just giving her the necessary attention she apparently wants but look at what I find as I'm lurking through the forums this am....


This is even after the huge fiasco on poor Cece's thread. Don't most of us just not even bother opening threads that don't appeal to us. No she opened this thread (notice the title) to start something again. How old is this woman? And how pathetic is her life that she can only get attention by pissing others off? W/e. I just can't understand it. It just continues on from this post. She overtakes the poor OP. But I will say that someone emerged amidst the beginning of the flame war that made me smile:

You are so right! Not to mention Jarsie continues to rant and rave about the "little Clique" as she calls it. Well little clique I would love to join it beings it does not include this idjiot or as FuryRed put it here. Anyway I'm done. Going to bed. I've been up for nearly 22hrs at this point. And I promise to play my game, visit the blogs and stay away from the forums so as not to subject my viewers to anymore of my rantings about idiot Trolls.

5 comments:

  1. alots been kicked up about Jarsie recently huh ? btww, groovy troll. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so it seems. But I won't keep feeding the troll. And thanks, I like my obvious troll ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. naah, the troll doesnt deserve it. just look into its eyes O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jarsie is a total bitch. Ans=d I can answer your question on how old she is. Old enough to know better.

    ReplyDelete