Friday, April 2, 2010

Thistle+Strawkiwi=love?


Miss Thistle Tea: explorer, great cook, all around great girl, lonely?.... (maybe because my awesome creator has not made me...err found me...a great guy yet. Hmmm...let's see Berry's Merlot?...no a little too untameable for our heroine, Alyssum's Cool Whip?...no a little too vanilla...I've got it! How about him...





Thistle and Strawkiwi hit it off almost immediately! (I did have to make her drive over to his house a little reluctantly however...)


[She bought this truck behind my back while I was playing The Yummy Buddies household briefly (Blueberry Muffin, Strawberry Heart Cake and Mint Fizz). But whatever, it works...]



And they just went on their very first date! I think we'll leave them to it. *peeks through fingers* Okay seriously...we'll see where it goes from here!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Omg I think its gonna let me comment this time yay! More more more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Thanks berry! I didn't know that it wouldn't let you comment...I've got it set for everyone to be able to. Have to check into that.

    ReplyDelete