Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cup of Love for Thistle Tea?

Meanwhile... back in China, Thistle's trip was almost over-->


Thistle: Now I'm not so sure why I left in the first place. What if he's moved on? I hope I
haven't really messed up my chances by taking this trip!



So back in Sunset Valley, Thistle worked up her nerve to talk to Strawkiwi and even practiced over and over asking him out for coffee.



Finally, a few days later after calling him several times to no response, Thistle mustered up the courage to go over to Strawkiwi's house.


Apparently, Strawkiwi's mobile was broken and he hadn't received any of Thistle's messages. He had been wondering where she'd disappeared to and was starting to feel anxious that he had misinterpreted the chemistry he'd thought was between them.


Thistle: There I was in China, looking at the terracotta army, exploring Dragon's Maw and collecting Red Assassin bugs and all I could think about was you...*blushes and looks at the floor*
Strawkiwi: Really? I missed you too, Thistle! I thought maybe you hadn't felt what I felt that night at dinner and I..I..

Before he could even finish his sentence Thistle had kissed him. *Smooch*


* "Oh my gosh" Thistle thought to herself..."What have I done!?!"*

1 comment: