Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hmmm....

I'm thinking I may end up getting the Bright Eyes default replacement. Most of those with really cute sims have them (i.e. Berry, FuryRed, etc.) And they seem to be the most commonly used replacements so I reckon they are safe.

On another note, I have already taken most of the pics for the next Thistle chapter but don't know when I'll be able to put them on the computer because my hubby has taken over the computer (again) with the TS3 on it to run a stupid thing on WOW. *grumble grumble*

Anyway I'll at least try to post some pics of my little cutie pie Honeydew in her new dress.


Hint about the new chapter: expect lots of diapers and bottles! :D

3 comments:

  1. Where can you get the eye replacements? I might get them too. And let me guess about thenew chapter! Thistle has triplets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get the eye replacements (at least the ones I'm referring to) from MTS. I did get them btw. But the new chapter coming up may only have them in some of the pics as I have already taken most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW I really really like them. More so than I thought I would. I definitely would rec them. They are Bright Eyes default replacements by Miniie at MTS.

    ReplyDelete