Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gone Fishin'...


In China. Yup, Thistle has decided instead of hanging around the house, waiting on Strawkiwi to call, to up and leave for China in order to start working on her Lifetime Wish (level 3 visa/each country).

Well you didn't expect me to sit around and wait did you?


No but I didn't expect you to leave the next day--for 8 days! I think you are avoiding him and in a very dramatic way if I do say so myself. So Thistle is looking for adventures in China as we speak.
So far she has been tomb-raiding

I'm not raiding!...per say...more like borrowing--permanently.



Getting attack by angry flesh-eating bugs while sticking her arms in places they probably don't belong.

Not my fault that EA is run by weird people who like to make you stick your hands in holes instead of pulling a lever or something....

No comment (*mumble something that sounds a lot like "idiot-gurus", "ban-happy", and "stupid OT armored polar bears"*)


Perfecting her chopstick abilities...Thistle now I think you are just looking for stuff to do to avoid going home and dealing with your romantic situation.

I have no idea what you are talking about...mmmmm...moufs ful can't talk now *stuffs face*




You can't run away from it forever and your 8 days are almost up, then back to reality and back to facing your fears. You'll probably have a dozen messages from him anyway.

*Shrugs shoulders but looks more hopeful and keeps running to the market place*

2 comments:

  1. lol great update! I love the last picture. She looks so pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm thinking though that Thistle is going to be a little bit more of a permanent mascot rather than a full on story. But I am thinking I may either start a new legacy for a story or use my Tart family legacy and just have to basically start with the second generation...

    ReplyDelete