Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do I Hear Bells?

To Thistle's suprise, Strawkiwi kissed her back. They gazed into each other's eyes. Thistle felt flutterbies in her tummy and knew right then and there that Strawkiwi was the one for her.


and before she knew it Thistle had...

....Yup, she proposed!!

Thistle: Strawkiwi, I never knew I could feel this way about anyone...I think I knew I was in love with you the very first time you shook my hand and our skin touched. The time I spent away just makes me realize that I don't want to be apart from you anymore. Will you make me the happiest woman on earth and marry me?



Strawkiwi: I love you too and of course I'll marry you! Lets get married tomorrow...I don't want to wait to start our lives together a moment longer than we have to!

The very next day in the beachfront park near Thistle's home, Thistle and Strawkiwi were joined in union and husband and wife. Their very best friends Mint Fizz and Strawberry Heart Cake joined them at the park.


Because they had had such a small wedding, Mint Fizz had concocted some of her delicious food to cater the wedding and everyone chowed down during the reception including the bride and groom. As Thistle ate she began to get nervous about the night to come. Not only about their first night together as a married couple but about Strawkiwi moving in. She hoped that he'd like the house, she didn't really want to move.

But Thistle needn't have worried. Strawkiwi loved the house but was far less concerned with that than other things....XD.
*clears throat*--I think we'll leave these two alone for now.


As Strawkiwi and Thistle drifted off to sleep that night they smiled at each other and new that this was the beginning of a wonderful life together.

Strawkiwi: Goodnight my darling...I'm so happy to have found you, I love you.
Thistle: I love you, too. Sweet dreams!

Awww.... :)

1 comment: