Monday, April 12, 2010

About yesterday....

Now that I am home from work and have read up on the recent turn of events on a thread-turned-flame-war...I'd like to apologize to Cece who I don't really know but felt I had to stand up for along with Firestar who I have talked to a few times on the threads. I don't post much to begin with so I feel I should apologize for letting my temper get the better of me and responding to the two trolls (I'm flutterbykimmi on TS3 websites in case you guys didn't realize yet):

Troll 1


Troll 2:
I should have known better from my days of being strictly a lurker. And from Mares. I know that people like these two are simply attention-seeking pitiful human beings who feed on such responses as mine and again I apologize to Cece from further drawing the attention away from her question that was already not answered as it should have been.

On a separate but equal note, I'm surprised to find that I did not get banned or warned for insulting both of these people. 0_0

Hopefully some more Thistle soon. Hopefully some more people start leaving me some comments so that I can come up with better things to post on here! :) I greatly appreciate constructive criticism as long as it is that...constructive. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment