Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whilest we wait....


 With heir voting ongoing and me actually having the time to play sims, I'm avoiding my Tea family and am in turn playing a Sugar Valley family headed by my berry-sweet, Fall-themed sim Pumpkin Orange-Crush. So here are some randomness pics to share....



Ninja laundry magic gnome :)

Pumpkin aging into one of my most beautiful elders. She looks so elegant!

Pervy laundry gnome spying on Cassie Rol in the bathroom (Pumpkin's b.i.g. daughter)

Apparently Squash Blosim is trying to become one with the pole, that or she is pouting because she didn't want to age into a teen (this was right after her b-day party)

5 comments:

  1. Ahmagahd!!! Ninja teddies are going to take over the world!

    *Runs out of the blog screaming*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....You might be right! *backs away from ninja teddy slowly*




    Glad to see you poida...been awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lurking around here for awhile. lol. Thought I'd make an appearance and tell you how entertained I am here. I also enjoy the thistle tea legacy alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Poida, and flutter, i'd put money on her pouting against being a teen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ fairywoodson- Welcome! And thank you, very glad to have you here and flattered that you enjoy it! :)

    @musicbooks- maybe she's a toy-r-us kid :)

    ReplyDelete