Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Simming

I have finally remember after heir voting to place my whole family rather than just individuals up for download. So here is the beginning of Generation 3 for you guys. Enjoy. Remember I love to see and hear about what my little simmies are up to in everyones games so let me know or even feel free to post a few pics on A Berry Sweet Site underneath my forum header!

The Tea Family (I realize now that this name was a mistake but at the time I didn't know KittyCatLion's story even existed, sorry Kitty! I was literally drinking some tea when I came up with the name and that was the inspiration ^_^)



P.S. Cupcake-I finally was able to download the Meringues gen 2 and put them into my game. I hope you still don't mind beings you were trying to hook-up Pepper with one awhile ago ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment