Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Haven't run away

Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile. I've been super busy and not at home much so while I still get to read everything that everyone has been posting, there has been no Simming time for me lately. I do plan to get back to the story tomorrow but that kind of depends on how burnt out I am after work tonight. It's been crazy busy and I've been making lots of good overtime monies but what good does that do you when you have no time to spend it :/ Hopefully everyone (but me) will slow down from spitting out babies left and right here soon.

Sorry for all the RL chatter but I just wanted to you all to know that there was good reason behind my disappearance and that I'll be back soon! Plus my blog header does say Sims and OTHER nonsense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment