Thursday, October 28, 2010

Flutterberry in Bridgeport: Welcome to Late Night

So I'm so excited that I was able to get LN last night. It's awesome so far. I'd thought maybe some of you guys would want to see what Flutterberry is up to in Bridgeport. (Also if anyone knows why my UI mode and nondefault skintones are not showing up in CAS let me know. Also the new sliders don't show up for these sims)

Flutter Berry decided to try on some of the new clothes available, not wanting to be out of style when she arrived in Bridgeport.



 Once she had decided on an everyday look, she took a cab to her new address in a beautiful high rise appartment building overlooking the city. She was understandably a little overwhelmed.

 Having never ridden in an elevator before, she stubbled out and gasped as she looked at her new appartment

 It was very modern and she felt that it represented her lifetime wish of becoming a superstar celebrity.
 Some of her new neighbors came over to great her including Deborah Jones and her husband but they tuned into Flutter's TV and tuned her out!
 Rude.
 A few days later, Flutter was to start her new job at the school until something came open within the acting field. She met her employer but the two didn't exactly hit it off.

She decided as she climbed exhausted into the elevator and made her way home that she would change into something fun and go out for a drink.

When she arrived at the hotspot club for the night, she found her way barricaded by a red velvet rope.
"But don't you know who I am?!?" she exclaimed, "I'm the famous Flutter Berry!"
" Never heard of you," the bouncer said nonchalantly as he pushed his sunglasses up farther on the bridge of his nose.

Dejected but not ready to head home for the night, Flutter went to a small dive where she found herself surprised to have an Asparagus Spears look-alike sitting right next to her. After chatting to the young lady she found out that she was indeed Ms. Spears and the two became acquainted thus giving Flutter a small advancement up the celebrity later herself.








I'm thoroughly enjoying the new EP and although I don't think the Tea's will be moving there anytime soon, I believe that I will enjoy messing around with some of the new things LN has to offer with Miss Margarita.


BTW just in case you didn't guess Asparagus Spears is Berry-Sweet-Short for Britney Spears because that's who the girl reminds me of.

5 comments:

  1. Since I'm too lazy to log in at the moment...

    Great pics mate, looks like you're having a good time so far :)

    The UI mod doesn't work with the new sliders I think, so if you want to use non-default skins, remove the mod from your mods folder, and use the scroll wheel on your mouse to scroll through the skins (it'll do as a stop-gap solution until the UI mod is updated). Hopefully I've made sense...

    - poida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks poida for letting me know but I had actually already figured it out...about an hour after I posted. By accident I might add. I removed the UI mod and then opened the game and went back into CAS and tada there were both the new sliders and my non-defaults with my scroll on the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, glad you got it sorted (I'm actually logged in for a change, go me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute@! Love LN so much! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Berry, me too! I actually played it all day the other day then felt bad because I was supposed to be doing laundry and paying bills...lol :)

    ReplyDelete