Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Curiousity Killed the Cat But Satisfaction Brought Him Back

I waited for a good part of the day and didn't really see a lot of posts containing new info about Ambitions. So....I couldn't wait. My hubby and I had to go to Wally World to get Sting-Eze and Wasp Spray (take guess at what had happened earlier) so I casually mentioned that we stroll over to the electronics section and there it was. Curiosity bit me like a cat getting a bath so I had to buy it. Actually my sweet hubby bought it for me, just because (probably so I would forfeit the TV so he could play Xbox). Needless to say after much praying and finger crossing I loaded it along with the newest patch (it wouldn't let me otherwise) and so far so good--well awesome, pretty awesome (not including the fact that it works without prodding like WA). I decided I might as well share some of the experience with those of you and what better way to do that than with..........My Berry Simself!
Yay!( I luvs her, well me with purple hair, already! <3)>
Meet Flutter Berry, my as-close-as you-are-going-to-get-to-a-simself-with-me-as-you'll-ever-get..........................

Flutter what are you doing! Quit messing with your crotch, you're embarrassing me, you're almost as bad as Thistle!

"Sorry"

Forgive the drama, Flutter Berry has one of the new traits...dramatic.
Anyway, as I was saying, what better way to explore Ambitions than with a little PI work with my Berry simself! (And yes I realize I'm in the medical field in real life so by not being a doctor on here first I'm being a bit of a traitor but I'm really eager to be "Monk" or "CSI" right now so relax, I'll get there) So anyway, let me turn this over to Flutter.
***
So after applying for the job and getting it (duh! One of my traits is perceptive) I received a phone call from a lady at the Hair Salon/Tattoo parlor. The police department insisted I wear this awful trench coat getup.
The lady was busy fixing a little girl's hair so I talked to the Tattoo guy under the pretense of getting a cloud tattoo.


Meanwhile I was scoping out the rest of the shop.


Next I had to do a Stakeout...

Followed by inspecting someone's trash to see if they had kicked over the lady's gnome...


Followed by some more stalking...I mean stakeouts.
" Shhhh....I'm investigatin' "

So finally I caught the guy, confronted him and reprimanded him.

"Do not, I repeat, do not kick over that old ladies gnome anymore or I will show you my mean face!"

Finally after all of that trouble I gained from experience, level 2, an award from city hall, and some money!
"Yay! Monies"
After all that I passed through town on my way home and decided to snap a pic so that I can send it to my hubby who is MIA in the game atm.

"Dear Darkate, this is the center of Twinbrook, missing you but
hope you are having fun in Egypt --Flutter"

The next morning, my phone rang. "Hello honey I see you got my email, how's Egypt?" "Uh-huh, that's nice sweetie, let me switch to bluetooth so I can do some chores."
"When are you going to quit playing Indian Jones and come home?"

"Uh-huh, yup I know that's not a nice way to ask but, well you see...I'm in this new town Twinbrook and well I kinda just don't think I'm going to be able to do all the jobs and professions by myself."

"Your coming home in a couple of days? Yay!!!"

"Okay, see you soon! Love you, too! Bye"

Well I'm getting tired and I've got finish writing this stakeout report to turn in for more experience points but I'll leave you all with this bloggers...
*Old timey music playing in the back ground* "Somewhere over the rainbow...."*record scratches*
"Wait a minute....we don't have rain or any weather for that matter. In Twinbrook its just kind of overcast/partly cloudy all the time. Oh well who cares, Its awesome so far!"

I only got to play for a short time tonight but tomorrow I will take pictures of tats and new hair-doos as well as objects. There seem to be quite a few of those.

5 comments:

  1. Oh thats a good idea. I'm going to berryfy simself and make her a tattoo artist. Those pictures of her hiding behind the bushes are hilarious. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Great! You're a amazing writer Flutter!

    ReplyDelete