Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Curious

Has anyone gotten the new EP yet or had a chance to play it? I'm just wondering if I really want it yet or not. I also don't know if my poor computer can handle it. It takes forever for the WA worlds to load when my Simmies travel. Anyway, didn't really see much up on the forum about it so I thought I'd ask everyone here.


P.S. If you haven't already, don't forget to vote for Thistle's heir. I have come up with quite a few ideas on how to start the next generation but it all depends on who wins the vote and I'm getting excited about it :D. Hope my game does not act up like everyone elses (kittycatlion, Berry, FuryRed). I haven't patched it yet so I hope that's what's protecting my saves!

2 comments:

  1. i'm not planning on getting ambitions, however i'm curious to see what new toys the patch gives to those of us who are too poor or don't care at the moment.
    Tips for when you patch, make sure you don't interrupt it while downloading. When the forums worked, several people had done that and it was wigging out their game.
    if you have any mods, like a story progression or the supercomp, wait until those are updated, it'll make life a lot easier.
    and last, save a copy of your saves(towns, stories or what ever) to another part of the computer in case your game doesn't like the update. (mine usually goes on my desktop so it won't randomly disappear on me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the above after talking to my hubby (before I read this obviously) and it's working so far *knocks on wood*

    ReplyDelete