Sunday, May 22, 2011

Well, well, well...windows 7 ate my sims..sorta

I finally got the mods issue fixed on the game but now all of my backed up saved games including the legacy one are saying error 15. I can't get Sugar Valley to work at all right now and have just moved Marg and family into "Twizzlerbrook" and it's the only way I can get them to work is by starting a new "clean" game. I can't even get their house to work in the game so...the storyline will be taking a dramatic change from where it was intended and I guess I will be taking some new pictures...when I get a chance to play.

I will say that this term does end in June so maybe in between I'll have some more time to play the game. Also maybe I can convince duh hubby to let me buys the new EP coming out. I'm kinda waiting to see if it's even worth it as I do with most of them (except late night).

So in the meantime, what is everyone up to?

1 comment:

  1. Generations might be the first EP I may buy as soon as it's released....usually I wait for the bug patch first, or at least some feedback from others to see if it has any game breaking issues. But Generations looks so good, my legacy has 3 childen atm and I've kinda stopped playing them until I can use all the special generations stuff hehe

    ReplyDelete