Monday, May 9, 2011

Umm..help with simmies?

So to probably make it even more obvious that I haven't played in quite a while...Why the heck are my Fawkes skin tones not working and why are all of my Berry Sweet Sims black as night? Anyone know how to fix this? I did have to do a clean reinstall of the game due to my hubby's computer crashing (sucked major!) but I don't know if it was in a patch that I need to uninstall or what? Help!!!

Margarita isn't happy about her skintone change either....(old pic)

6 comments:

  1. Not sure why they are not working for you anymore. I know that Fawkes has put in the header of his skintones at MTS that they are outdated. I actually recently updated them myself and with Fawkes's permission uploaded them to my blog if you want to try those? They work with the new'ish muscle definition slider that came with Late Night and I think the patch that came out around the same time.

    Congrats on the baby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are very excited. I think the problem is something with my mods because my bright eye defaults aren't working either. Is there somewhere new that we are supposed to put the mods folder now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I don't know if it makes a difference but we also now have windows 7 on this computer too. We were using XP before

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you remember the resource config file?

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you using the new or old way to install CC?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fixed it. I was partially using the old way

    ReplyDelete