Monday, February 14, 2011

New Chapter and New RL Happenings

First off I'll start with the good news! A new chapter! YAY!!! Generation 3-Chapter 7

Secondly, I'd like to share some good RL news! I don't know if I had mentioned to any of you that I had applied for graduate school to get my Masters in Nursing (and my CFNP). Well I was accepted and I am to start very soon! Next month actually! This is also why I have been very busy and away a lot. I apologize because I do miss you guys! I also feel a bit out of touch which I don't think will be much better anytime soon....so if anything cool, unusual, fun starts going on feel free to email me!

I'll try to at least post some RL things even if I can't get much Simming time in. I also plan to try to stay caught up on stories although I'm behind now on Berry's Pastel, Burnt Sugar, Meringue and Roots. So don't be surprised to get some comments on some old posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment