Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Two new Candy Chapters up tomorrow!

Hello strangers! I have missed you all! I know many of you have truly thought me disappeared but I promise I haven't. Not completely. Today is honest to goodness the first day I've been able to sit at my computer for longer than 3-4 minutes. No one is sorrier than I but hey...gotta pay the bills.

I have finished Chapter 10 but not Chapter 9.

I know that sounds backwards but I had originally planned for the story to go a different direction but my exhausted self can't remember exactly what I had planned so I have a little more photo editing to work on for Chapter 9 beings I am writing it afresh. Lol. So tomorrow by say....lunchtime you shall have not one but two new chapters and then maybe I can actually....*gasp* dare I say it....play my game. So see you tomorrow. I will also try to catch up on everyone's stories. I started this morning but was forced to stop due to paying bills, doing the dishes...and my least favorite....doing laundry.


So in other words I'm saying....


No comments:

Post a Comment