Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Question for everyone regarding my legacy

Okay so...it looks like it may be even a week longer before my hubby will be able to get the hard drive situation fixed so that I can get my old saved game off of there. (I know I'm an idiot for not saving them on a jump drive or something) So it looks like I have 3 choices to keep entertaining  you beings I am feeling super neglectful atm.

We can:

-Wait for hubby to deal with the disk and I can just post a few bits of randomness or...

-I can download Juniper, his brothers, Honey, Bubbles, Pepper from the exchange but I will still be missing several folks and it would probably take awhile to fix the relationships, etc and I would not have some of the pictures I was planning to use.

-Or I can start a new story while we wait that focuses on one or two Simmies from the Candy alternate universe I have going now. They are both her daughters with Ash Pinot Nior. I will not however that if I start this story I would probably want to continue it which would mean slower Thistle updates once I can get to my saves....

I'll leave it up to you guys...as an informal vote. But in the meantime...some pictures I promised before :)


Candy and Ash's wedding in Sugar Valley at the park. Several locals of the colorful community present...


Candy and Ash moving with their two daughters...I was looking for the baby in the car and didn't see her, I scanned outwards and noticed the thought bubble coming from the trunk...guess they shoved her in with the luggage >_<


Bombay Tea- Candy's eldest daughter
 (one of the choices for our alternative legacy)


Gyoza, Bombay and Kimchi (Bombay's love interest) in China.

4 comments:

  1. i'm all for randomness until the computer gets fixed. but i wouldn't start a new story, cause then usually one story gets left behind and isn't as interesting as it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of time! We will just hang out till you get everything worked out C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Flutterby! I'm sorry to hear about your hard drive situation -- I'm just now getting my computer set up again after nearly a month of collecting dust o_O

    I need to catch up on your legacy, but I would love to hear randomness in the meantime!

    Good luck with the hard drive! *crosses fingers for ya* Your graphics are absolutely STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm so excited to have my game running (almost) on wide open. The office was getting to warm with everything on high. I will keep the randomness coming then :)

    ReplyDelete