Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Home from my mini-holiday and doing some much needed blog rearrangement

I had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Ate lots of yummy food, shopped a bunch and spent time with some good friends (pretty much family) this weekend. Feel very refreshed and ready to face my very demanding work schedule again. :)

Aside from that short and sweet RL update, I have added a CC list on my blog to try to give credit to some of my favorite and most used CC. I am sure I have forgotten folks but as the title says its definitely not a all-inclusive list due to the fact that I am only human and forget where I find things sometimes. Also I often check e-mail, blog, and lots of websites on my laptop but I have most of what I downloaded on my PC because that's where TS3 is there. So forgive me if you see your CC in my pics but not on my list...it's not that I don't appreciate the hard work that goes into it. And remember it is new and I'm sure more will be added in the days that come.

Also I'm always looking for some good men's wear because this game lacks it but I do not endorse paysites at all!! (Peggy's is on the list due to her free stuff [i.e. skins, some hairs, clothing]) I believe in share and share-alike. One day I hope to make some CC of my own but I don't know if I'm quite that computer-savvy or ambitious...but we shall see.

Sorry for the rambling....

Love and hugs!
Flutter 

No comments:

Post a Comment