Monday, July 12, 2010

Chapter 7: Birthdays and Beginnings + some blooper pics. Enjoy!

New Chapter (hopefully one that will settle a few things): here


Plus some blooper pictures I thought you'd like to see from both Thistle's family, and my (untold) legacy that I play called the Tart legacy which just started it's fourth generation. I may eventually write some sort of story about it but I have too much going on right now to attempt that.


Apparently he is annoyed with his self
Creepy Death Face (cheese tart, it kind looks like he's saying "Say wha??!?!?)
Look ma! I can pour drinks with my arms on backwards!
Now that's what I call...
A severe case of helmet head!

And...
         Ebil bunneh is ebil.....

3 comments:

  1. I want my simmies to have a bunny like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. When she was making it I was like what the .... is that? Then when she finished and I realized it was an ebhil freezer bunny, I ROFL. She's made one other since and it sold for a lot of money. So apparently a lot of other Simmies want one too. XD

    ReplyDelete